Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Completed Homework Sketches Due 9/12/2012

FINALLY I'M FINISHED! Omg! It's almost 2:30AM and I finally finished the sketches for our Day 2 homework assignments. Due to all the commotion going on in my life I didn't really get a chance to start this assignment till yesterday, however, the first sketch I had completed days before starting the other six sketches. The seventh sketch was completed at exactly 1:30AM. Even though I've got class at 12PM today I was in no rush to get these sketches done. You should always take your time because if you rush, you'll mess up and have to do something all over again. Enjoy the sketches, comment and I'll see you in class. I can't wait to see how you all are doing with your own sketches! :)

Page 3.
Page 4.
I quite enjoyed drawing that friendly Gator.
Page 5.
Dogs, dogs and more dogs...
Page 6.
I think I can say for sure that after drawing all of those dogs I can now confidently draw one without this book, lol.
Pages 8 & 9.
I hated doing those egg heads; such annoying faces.
Page 10.
This part was fun!
Pages 14 &15.
I, personally, don't like this kind of dog but it was a good exercise.

I'm off to bed now! Good night, class, or should I say "Good morning"? Lol. I'll see you all in class later today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!