Friday, November 2, 2012

A Couple Inspirational Links

Just a quick post:

The professor sent us some e-mails with inspirational links. I thought the viewers besides my classmates might be interested in checking them out too. After viewing these links, I started to think a little differently. I've decided to create a new character based off of myself and as I grow, so will my character. I believe this is the best choice because I'll be drawing this character for the rest of my school years and this way I wont get bored. Maybe some of you should reconsider what kind of character you would like to continuously draw in case you are also getting bored.


Happy Animating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!