Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow Project

Yesterday, Thursday, November 8th, 2012, was my daughter's 3rd Birthday. I took her out in the snow to play for a couple hours. She wanted to build a snow man and at first she said she wanted to make a puppy, then she mentioned a mouse and afterwards she shouted "Mommy, I make Goofy!" That's when I got the idea to sculpt a disney character; a Minnie Mouse "snow-woman" as a birthday gift for my daughter. It started off looking like Mickey of course. All we needed was a bow to make it female. I snipped some black buttons off of an old coat of mine for the eyes. When it was do e we carried it to the front of the house and sat it on the porch to greet family when they came home. It had completely melted by night though. Reminds me of the time it snowed before my birthday and I got to make a huge 8 foot Pillsbury Dough Boy Snowman in the baseball field at Brookside Park and some kids destroyed it in the morning, but that's another story. Here are the results of our Minnie Mouse "Snow-Woman" Project. Enjoy and thanks for viewing! :)

(Side Note: The pictures may be out of order because I'm posting this through my iPhone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!