Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Observed A Cat Walk

Once again, I know it's been like forever since I've done a post. I've been very busy with school and family so I really haven't had time. I haven't been doing so much as far as Animation, in fact the last thing I animated was a cat walking. And I didn't even follow the rules in doing that... I didn't even know there were any rules. If you want to see the cat walk cycle I did well... Here it is and don't make fun of me.


Ya I know... It sucks...

But anyway.... Let me just post what I've been working on in Mr. Potuto's class...My next two posts on this blog will be my animatics for Jack & Jill as well as the PC Customer Service Representative which I like to call "Tech Rep Funny".


2 comments:

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!