Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pursuing Your Animation Career

This is something that we all need to think about. It could really change our lives and the way we raise our children as well. Do what you desire from the beginning or all your hard work is for nothing. "Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way."- Alan Watts


Pursue your career. Become a master of it and don't worry about the money. Don't worry about how you're going to pay for school. Because everything as far as Animation can be taught to you through observing what you see around you. How do you think the greatest teacher's in history learned what they learned? You can do anything you put your mind to. This is what my friends have been trying to tell me. I've been trying to convince myself this as well. I think it's time to take my first real step into pursuing my career. It's time to take action and make a change in the way I'm living my life. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!