Monday, April 1, 2013

Photoshop Animation: Kitten's Play


There was very tedious work for this short photoshop animation but I'm proud of the way it came out. This was done at Bloomfield College in my Digital Media Studio II Class.

I was instructed to design, draw and cut out part for an animal on construction paper that was to be animated in Photoshop. After cutting them out, I took the pieces and scanned them onto a Mac where I then digitally cut out each part and moved it to make it look like a cat.

I had to move the body parts of the cat one by one and piece by piece for each frame in order to animate it looking around, standing up, jumping and pouncing on the ball and playing with the ball. It took weeks.

I even created a foreground that moves with the cat as is continuously pounces to the left of the screen.

Finally when the animation was done I added sound effects with Final Cut Pro and finalized the video in iMovie.

It's short but I hope you enjoy it.



Thanks for watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!