Saturday, December 14, 2013

Basic Video Production Final Project: Cooking By The Book

This video was made for my CAT 188 Basic Video Production Class at Bloomfield College. It's a cooking show staring Chef Maligahshutigre and my best friend Teresa. My daughter Lillian is in it as well. They are baking cupcakes for their birthdays which are only 2 days apart. There are 2 versions to this video. There is the one for children and the funny one for more mature audiences. Enjoy!

This version below does not contain bloopers in the end. 
It was turned in to the professor as my as my final for his class.




The version below has bloopers in the end that are for a more mature audience.


Thanks for watching! :)

1 comment:

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!