Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stop Motion Final Project: LaRue Clause

This is a stop motion video made for my Stop Motion Class at Bloomfield College. It's a story about me telling a story to my daughter while she plays in the bath tub. The voices are the actual voices of my daughter and I. I hope you enjoy this heart felt moment between a mother and child.

The version below has Kisses & Cake by John Powell playing in the background. It was the original song I chose to present the animation with because it had the most feeling and I've always enjoyed John Powell's music. I believe his music is most fitting for the way this video makes me feel.




The music in the version below was chosen as a replacement so that the video could possibly be submitted to a Film Festival. This is the closest to the original music I could find. This version was also submitted as my Stop Motion Final.

.
Background Music Credits:
"Inner Light" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) 
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Thanks for watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!