Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fiver Work Update 6/4/2014

Here are some old and new updated Fiver requests I'm just now getting the chance to post. Some of them are meant to be coloring pages for kids as my clients had explained to me. Some of the more detailed sketches; I just felt generous with my air brush tool. You may notice that a lot of these sketches are of famous African American People. My main client likes to appreciate African American Heros and drawing up these portraits for him also helped me to appreciate them as well. :-)

Delightful Lady for digitalbrothers

Michele Obama for digitalbrothers

Carter Woodson for digitalbrothers

Harriet Tubman for digitalbrothers

Respect My Kinks for ladyveen

President Barack Obama for digitalbrothers


(RIP) Maya Angelou for digitalbrtohers

Mae Jemison for digitalbrothers

Lonnie Johnson for digitalbrothers

Martin Luther King Jr. for digitalbrothers

Thank's For Viewing! :-)