Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Gig Idea: Combine Characters or Bring Your Own To Life

So I was pondering ideas on what sort of gig I should start doing next. At the same time I wanted to draw something cute, so I started off with Pikachu form Pokemon. I didn't want it to be just any old ordinary Pikachu though so, I thought, why not color him differently. "But What colors?", I said. Just then my stomach made a noise so I went to go feed myself. The first thing I saw when I looked into the cabinet was a box of Trix cereal. The Trix Rabbit was obsessing over those colorful bits of sugar again and that's when I got the idea to make Pikachu the colors of the Trix Rabbit. I shall call him..... PITRIX!


After that I needed another idea on what sort of characters to combined. My partner thought he was giving me a hard one when he chose Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop and Michelangelo from TMNT. Together they became..... EDDIANGELO!


Thus the character combination/ custom character design gig was created and it is now available to you through Fiverr.com! If you would like for me to combined two characters for you or help you bring your custom character to life send me a gig request at http://www.fiverr.com/gossipi/draw-a-character-combination-of-your-choice

Thanks for Viewing! :-)


1 comment:

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!