Sunday, December 14, 2014

True Inspiration Revealed

Remember this drawing?

This drawing was produced back in January of 2014. There is a layer over this character that was meant to hide the real inspiration behind this drawing. I decided to post this drawing with the cover up layer over it because I wanted to focus more on my education. But now it's time for me to reveal what I had really been thinking of at the time I drew this.

That's right. I was thinking of a new addition to my family. I wanted to post this at the same time I posted the other version on January 24th but I felt the time was not right. I did not become pregnant until May 2014. Now that everyone knows I am expecting, I can freely display this old image.



Thanks for Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rate me! Let me know what you think of my art work and your experience with my service in your comments!